Our medical team aims to improve the patient’s quality of life and, although plastic surgeries are part of the options available to meet this goal, cosmetic treatments are ideal for those who want to take care of themselves and look ideal without having to undergo surgery.
What are cosmetic treatments?
Cosmetic treatments are non-invasive procedures used to improve the appearance of the face where it is cleaned, protected, or maintained in good condition, thus promoting a visually more pleasing and healthy profile.
At Ideal Plastic Surgery, we offer the highest quality experience. Our products and state-of-the-art equipment ensure ideal results, making us the best choice for your cosmetic treatment in Sacramento.
Our cosmetic procedures
At Ideal Plastic Surgery, we offer cosmetic procedures such as peels and deep cleanings. These, with a variety of application techniques, focus on improving different aspects of the face that the patient wants to improve.
- Peelings: a dermatological treatment based on the exfoliation of the most superficial layers of the skin to favor its replacement by others of better quality and texture.
- Acne Facial: this is an ideal treatment for acne-prone skin. It is a deep cleansing that reduces acne spots, breakouts, and inflammation. It cleans pores and treats blackheads, whiteheads, papules, and pustules.
- Hydrafacial: is a non-invasive procedure used in our clinic, which combines in the same session cleansing, extraction of impurities and peeling, and infiltration of serums to obtain fresh, healthy, and glowing skin.
- Dermaplaning: is a physical exfoliation method that consists of gently filing the top layer of skin made up of dead cells revealing a brighter and smoother complexion.
- European Facial: a comprehensive treatment that provides a complete and deep cleansing of the face and neck, designed for people looking to detoxify and exfoliate the skin.
- Microneedling: A non-invasive skin rejuvenation device with collagen induction. It helps to safely and effectively improve the appearance of facial acne scars. Overall, it gives facial skin a more even tone, renews skin tissues, and helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
We are committed to providing an ideal experience, which is why Ideal Plastic Surgery is the #1 medical center in California.
What are you waiting for taking care of yourself and showing off healthier skin?
Make an appointment for an evaluation!
(916) 664 3391